The East End Tourism Alliance ( EETA) was formed in 2008 as a non-profit membership corporation under the laws of New York. Its purpose is the promotion of the East End region as a travel destination for visitors, meetings, weddings, seasonal vacations, also day trip and overnight stays. The organization will design, develop and operate Eastendgetaway.com website to provide a seamless planning tool for visitors and will allow participating members to promote their business on a regional travel site.
In addition to managing eastendgetaway.com, EETA will support website traffic through marketing and public relation strategies that will stimulate cross marketing efforts for all members. EETA is designed to support extension of the tourism shoulder seasons throughout the region to ultimately foster economic growth.
- Bryan DeLuca
- Janine Nebons
- Steve Bate
Board Members by Town
- East Hampton: Suzanne Wolfson
- Greenport: Yvonne Lieblein
- Southampton/HVC: Donna Lanzetta
- Montauk: Laraine Creegan, Paul Monte
- East End Fisheries: Michael Ciaramella
- Southold/North Fork Promotional Council: Duncan Kennedy
- Riverhead: Bob Kern
- Shelter Island: no rep
- Wine Council: no rep
- At Large: Bryan DeLuca, Janine Nebons, Kristen Reyes, and Tom Edmonds
- Grant Administrator: Steve Bate
- ExOfficio: Augie Ruckdeschel
- Administration: Nicole Buckley
- Counsel: Scott Middleton of Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP
The EETA mission statement is: “To promote tourism to the East End of Long Island through a consortium of businesses and organizations linked together as a regional destination”. The not for profit organization is comprised of, but not limited to: tourism businesses, villages, towns, chambers of commerce, North Fork and South Fork tourism committees to develop the eastendgetaway.com website to promote the region. Membership includes a tiered pricing structure to allow not for profit community organizations and small businesses with limited advertising budgets to participate fully in the benefits associated with the website enterprise structure.